Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Travel Makeup Bag

I'm back from South Australia!

So the stuff in my travel makeup bag that I brought and used:


Top, from left: Burt's Bees Lip Balm, EA Aqua Source (Moisturizing Face Cream), bareMinerals Foundation (that came as a sample), the brush that came with the bareMinerals Foundation
Bottom, from left: Toner (deported, from Simple), Moisturizing Hand Cream (deported from Soap & Glory Hand Food), Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Cream in Rose, Urban Decay Beauty Balm, Benetint, 2 SPF from SpectraBAN in spf30 and spf60 respectively, Sephora Foundation Brush

Will post the reviews later on. But one quick tip for ppl going to Australia, it doesn't hurt to bring more moisturizer. In fact I emptied my EA Aqua Source (that I brought there almost full) and emptied both my hand creams, and I still have dry skin with cracks appearing. Bring SPF and apply them too. I have a tan on my right arm that doesn't appear on my left arm. haha.

It's 3am now, and I just got back. Shall update about the trip later today or sometime this week when I have more time. Any questions or for more tips please do leave a comment or email me. :)

No comments: