Friday, November 29, 2013

Sephora Haul - Nov 2013 (2) - 20% off all purchases for members from 28 Nov 2013 to 30 Nov 2013

So basically although I'm in the middle of exams, I couldn't resist the 20% off for Sephora White Card members discount from 28 Nov till 30 Nov, so I went down to Spehora to grab some items. I initially wanted to get only two items, and I ended up getting four (while waiting for my friend to appear). And am tempted to blog about it so I shall before I go back to study. The emailer:



My second Sephora Haul in a month. That's bad.

Anyway,

1. Burt's Bees Lip Balm - Ultra Conditioning (with Kokum Butter) (SGD$8 after discount SGD$6.40)

So since it's the Christmas season, they had a cute packaging:



So here's the product itself:


It's a clear lip balm, and I bought it for my own use mainly when I go on my South Australia trip. I'm wearing it now, and it seems a bit heavy. Maybe I got excited and applied too much, but will review this again when I come back from South Australia (which probably would be around end December). But at $8.00, this would make a great gift. They had other "properties" and "flavors" too, with different packaging, all equally cute.

2. Sephora Retractable Foundation Brush (SGD$27 after discount SGD$21.60)


Both my sister and I wanted a foundation brush, so I decided to invest is a good quality one. This is my first splurge on a brush. Hope it turns out good!

3. Benefit's How to Look the Best at Everything kit in Medium (SGD$50, after discount SGD$40)

I bought this because my sister wanted a concealer, and she wanted a Kate brand one (which Sephora doesn't have). But since Sephora has concealers and it was on 20%, I decided to go crazy and bought her a kit. It opens up similar to the Priming with the Stars kit I got the other time at Sephora (previous post here), but it contains different items:




So it contains:
1. Porefessional
2. Hello Flawless Brightening Makeup with SPF 25 PA++ in Honey
3. boi-ing (concealer in two shades)
4. Hello Flawless Powder

4.Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm (travel size) (SGD$22 after discount SGD$17.60)


Didn't initially wanted to get this, but since it was travel size with SPF 20 and it listed a few properties, I decided I should get it. And I think it's a new product, or so its website says.

So the box says:
- Hydrates instantly and over time
- Primes for beautiful makeup that lasts
- Protect with SPF20 and contains Pehpa(R)-Protect to help inhibit DNA damage
- Perfects to instantly even out skin tone and minimize pores, line, wrinkles and redness
- Treats with Vitasource(TM) and dGlyage(R) to firm skin, improve elasticity and provide measurable anti-aging benefits.

This is a splurge for me, since I would never spend so much money on makeup knowing that I seldom doll up. Intending to bring this on my South Australia trip. Will do a blog post hopefully before my trip on which beauty items I will be bringing along with me. Excited to try this out!

FREE SAMPLE: Hello Flawless Products by Benefit


Was a bit disappointed that this was the sample since I already got a benefit kit with one of the product inside... But nevertheless, it's a free sample!!!

Ok, that's all folks. Back to studying!

[Edited, because I didn't want to create another post:]

Decided to post a picture of my nails because one of the picture shows my thumb with a stud. So, here is my current nails (for studying):


In case you are interested, I got them done for SGD$47 (gelish) at For Your Nails Only, my favorite nail saloon thus far. Though now I actually seldom do my nails since I got my own gelish equipment. But once in a while, well... :)

No comments: