Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Looking back at past 4 years as undergraduate

Haven't been active for a long long while... Have been too busy with school work and looking for a job.

So many things have happened since the last blog post. I'm now on the last week of school (or lessons), with a presentation for my Final Year Project in about 2-3 days time. And after that, one more final paper, and I'm officially done being an undergraduate.

I have enjoyed my undergrad years a lot, enjoying the later half more. I still miss staying in school now if you ask me, what with the convenience and the freedom. Anyway that aside. I intend to make this a very brief post because I suddenly felt the urge to blog again, but it's quite late already.

There's this clique that I currently hang out with that is made of mainly guys, and yes they keep me laughing all the time. Yes, mainly guys, I mean, I'm in engineering... Ok anyway, would like to thank all of them for being so gentlemanly (most of the times of course). :)

Somehow I came into the backstage of things (stage managering to be exact) after joining Chinese dance and pulling my left hamstring (after aggravating my knees further). And over the period of my hiatus, I've ASM-ed for Chinese Dance and Synergy's NAF show. And I did learn a hard lesson from the latter show cause my cash got stolen. But nevertheless, I enjoy being backstage though I miss the stage so much I think if time permits I'll come back to dance at least once.

So in short, I will end here for now. :)

No comments: