Monday, December 23, 2013

Pre-Christmas post

Christmas is coming! Didn't make any handmade Christmas cards this year because I'm packing my room and all after moving back from hostel and also coming back from the family trip. Haven't had time to go shopping for presents, but I did get some when I was in Australia (which kind of doubles up as a gift for Christmas and something from South Australia). Oops.

Have to meet my supervisor for FYP sometime on the week of Christmas since he caught a flu when I came back. Oh wells. Hopefully my FYP goes alright.

Anyway, my nails for Christmas:


Got my nails gone for Christmas at For Your Nails Only. She did another version of my nails, reversing the colours, for another of her clients here. Ok I admit the thumbs are a bit out of place but we both ran out of ideas and didn't want reindeer again, so I suggested presents. Ok, this is a splurge, but for some reason I really wanted to do nail art for Christmas since I didn't really do my nails for Christmas before.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: