Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Crabtree & Evelyn - Evelyn Rose Hand Cream Review

Hello!

This is my second blog post review on the Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream collection. The previous one review 4 other 'flavours' - La Source, Citron Honey & Corriander, Lavender, and Lily. Click here to go to the previous blog post.

Right now, I'm using Evelyn Rose in the office! :)

 

The colour of the tube suits the 'flavour' it contains. Not to mention it's a very sweet colour!

As usual, I dislike the smell of it (maybe it's because I dislike fragrance in general). But I think compared to the others I have tried, the smell is not as unpleasant. It does smell like Rose though.

And its' super moisturising! I noted that it said "ultra-moisturising hand therapy" on the tube itself.  I took a photo of my hands before and after a single application:

Before:


I'm not sure if you can see some flakes on my hand. I've got really old hands...

After:


Instantly looks so much smoother, and feels hydrated. :)

I can't wait to try the other Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams! :)

No comments: